Product complaint form
Complaint form for the provision of services
Form of withdrawal from the contract for the provision of services
VIII. The right to withdraw from the Agreement
1. The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
2. The customer may formulate the statement on his own or use the template of the statement provided by the Seller on the Store's website.
3. The 14-day period is counted from the date on which the Goods were delivered or, in the case of the Contract for the provision of Services, from the date of its conclusion.
4. The Seller, upon receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer, will send to the Consumer's e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
5. The right to withdraw from the Agreement by the Consumer is excluded in the event of:
a.provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
b. Agreements in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement;
c. for an agreement where the subject of the service are non-prefabricated Goods, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d. for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods that deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life;
e. for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods delivered in a sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
f. for an agreement where the subject of the service are products which after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other things;
g. for an agreement where the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and the delivery of which may take place only after 14 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
h. for an agreement in which the Consumer expressly requested the Seller to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; i. if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the Consumer, or delivers Goods other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement with regard to additional services or Goods;
for an agreement where the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery; delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of the Subscription Agreement;
Agreements concluded by public auction;
k. Agreements for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the agreement indicates the day or period of service provision;
l. Contracts for the supply of digital content that are not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
6. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement is considered void. What the parties have provided is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Goods. The return should be made immediately, no later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods should be returned to the Seller's address.
7. The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to a different method of return, and this method will not involve the Consumer at any cost. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the item is returned or the Customer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first, unless the Seller offered to collect the item from the Customer himself.
8. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivering the Goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
9. The Customer bears only the direct cost of returning the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to bear this cost.
1. The Seller provides the Customer with the possibility of replacing the Goods within 14 days of its delivery. The request for replacement may be submitted to the Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number +48 722 791 111.
2. The Goods may only be replaced with the Goods currently on the Seller's website.
3. In order to replace the Goods, the Customer should complete and sign the exchange form available on the Store's Website, secure the parcel properly, and attach a proof of purchase. The goods under the exchange should be sent to the Seller by registered mail. The cost of returning the Goods to the Store and shipping the new Goods to the Customer shall be borne by the Customer.
4. The Seller will contact the Customer if the Goods that were to be replaced were no longer available. The customer will be able to choose a different product or withdraw from the exchange. In the event of withdrawal from the exchange, the Goods are returned to the Customer at his expense.
5. In the event of replacement for Goods with a lower price, the money will be refunded within 14 days using the same method of payment that was used by the Customer when purchasing the Goods.
6. In the event of an exchange for a Product with a higher price, the Seller shall replace the Product after recording the payment of the amount equal to the price difference. In order to speed up the exchange process, the Customer may attach a confirmation of the transfer to the shipment.
7. Goods are subject to exchange in an intact condition, showing no signs of use. The Seller refuses to replace the Customer if the Product is damaged or shows signs of use.
X. Complaints about the Goods under the warranty
1. The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods without defects.
2. The Seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer under the warranty for defects under the terms of Art. 556 - 576 of the Civil Code.
3. Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer's rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be directed to the following address: LOF JU SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, ul. Stanisława Lentza 2B, 02 - 956 Warsaw, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number +48 722 791 111.
4. In order to consider the complaint, the Customer should send or deliver the Goods complained about, attaching the proof of purchase if possible. The goods must be delivered or sent to the address indicated in point 3.
5. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
6. In the case of deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller will call the Customer to supplement it to the extent necessary, immediately, but not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request by the Customer.
XI. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. The Customer may submit complaints to the Seller in connection with the functioning of the Store and the use of the Services. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the following address: LOF JU SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, ul. Stanisława Lentza 2B, 02 - 956 Warsaw, to the e-mail address: email@example.com, phone number +48 722 791 111.
2. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and description of the problem.
3. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the Customer during this period when the complaint will be considered. In the event of deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller will call the Customer to supplement it to the extent necessary within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request by the Customer.
XII. Out-of-court complaint and redress methods
1. The Customer who is a Consumer has, among others the following options for using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
a. is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement;
b. is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller;
c. may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation at the free consumer hotline number 800 007 707 and by the Association of Polish Consumers at the email address :firstname.lastname@example.org;
d. submit your complaint via the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
XIII. Personal data protection
XIV. Final Provisions
1. All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, website of the Online Store, as well as to forms and logos belong to the Seller, and their use may only take place in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is an Entrepreneur shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services, the provisions of the Act on consumer rights and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
5. Each customer will be informed about any changes to these Regulations through the information on the main page of the Online Store containing a list of changes and the date of their entry into force. The date of entry into force of the changes will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their announcement.